Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2008

raisins

A sneaky way for me to get Eli to eat healthy things, such as raisins, is that I have to mask them as being something else. To get him to eat raisins, I get yogurt covered (aka sugar coated) raisins. He likes those a lot, actually, which is fine by me. Anyhoo, I gave Eli some yogurt covered raisins to eat while he was watching his favorite show Yo Gabba Gabba. I did some correspondence, put some pictures in frames and then came over to watch the rest of the show with him. As I am walking over, I see a little brown thing on the carpet. I bend over to pick it up and when I do, I see the carpet littered with these little brown, gooey, wet globs. Lo and behold, I pick one up and see that they are ABCSSOSO raisins (already-been-chewed-sugar-sucked-off-spit-out). So much for the sneakiness of me trying to get him to eat healthy....off to the drawing board. :(

No comments: