Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

longwood

Yesterday, Eli and I met Chad and our friends The Beans for lunch in Chadds Ford. As Eli and I were driving home, I decided to pull into Longwood Gardens because he has never been there. It was there that Chad asked me to marry him on a very snowy day, December 6th, 2003. So needless to say, it has some sentimental value, not the mention the place is GORGEOUS! I took pictures of every little thing I saw and ran out of batteries twice! So I will spare you many of the pictures and just show....well, I still posted a lot, but I couldn't choose!

If you have never taken your child to Longwood, besides the fact that it is highway robbery for one adult admission ticket, it is so beautiful and alive there. They have a fountain show that is short, which is good for the attention span of a toddler, but it was wonderful to watch. They also have an indoor children's garden which is absolutely phenomenal and uses water in ways that are amazing! Eli did not want to leave the garden!






We had a little spill off of a bench......
.....but Mommy pulled us out and we are ok.
Nothing a little water can't fix.








No comments: