Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

family



I have a semi-large family. I am the oldest of four children. There are times that having a large family has been a bit difficult, as far as vying for the attention of our parents as youngsters or now having Sunday family dinners with Mom making a feast for 12! :) But I would not trade being in my family for the world. Of course we have our problems and squabbles. But mostly, we all adore each of our significant others and we all adore each other. We are all good people and love to have fun. And we have amazing parents. Parents whose sole purpose is to make sure we all stick together, through thick and thin, through fun and hurt feelings and through love, as a family. So here are some pictures of family from our trip. This post is very photo heavy, so whenever you get sick of looking, feel free to stop! I just love my family too much. :)

Uncle Wes taking Eli down to the beach.


Chad showing off his pitching abilities....or lack thereof. :)

Aunt Tine
Mom Mom and Pop Pop

Cousin Nathan

Uncle Dee Dee
My brother Dee Dee and his wife Kristin, my sister Christine and her husband Wes
My Mom and Wes competing in the annual Quoits tournament.
Wes showing some mad pitching skills.
My bro Dee Dee pitching too!


My Mom getting ready for some lobster, her favorite!
My Dad, Christine and me playing boccie ball.....my new favorite game even though I never got above 2.
Christine making a sand castle.
Nathan buried.....don't worry, he asked to be buried.
Aunt Shell and Eli taking a stroll.




1 comment:

Chesco Mom said...

What beautiful pictures!
You are an awesome photographer.

Thanks for the link to the Chester County Moms blog.

Have you joined the Google group for Chesco Mommy bloggers?

Sarah
Chester County Moms.com