Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

fading

Is it just me, or do the days of summer seem to be fading? It seems to be getting darker earlier, it is cooler during the day and even cooler at night. I had to put sweats on Eli yesterday morning when we went outside to color. But over the weekend, we had some last days of summer fun at Mom Mom and Pop Pop's. We went swimming and played basketball. It was nice and I will miss those days. But then I get excited for the Eagles to play, for fall to come, for the leaves to turn colors, for the cool nights with windows open.....so maybe it isn't so bad. :)



Eli is having fun with Aunt Tine. He loves to jump off of the raft....over and over and over and over.....


Cuddle time with Aunt Tine and of course a chip, which is a treat for Eli at Mom Mom's house...that and when his Pop Pop sneaks him M&Ms, or Nem men Nems as Eli calls them.


Eli loves the water, as this picture truly shows.


Uncle Wes helps Eli out with his basketball skills! Eli loves sports more than anything....well, maybe just as much as the drums.




Here I am showing off my mad skills.....who am I kidding, even in my heyday, I called myself the Dennis Rodman of basketball....I was great at rebounding, but couldn't shoot for the life of me. :)


Hope you are spending your last days of summer in wonderful ways!

No comments: