Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

infatuation


If any of you have children, I am sure you know who this little girl is.....Dora the Explorer. Because of my confinement to the couch due to morning sickness, Eli has been watching a tad more television lately and one of his favorite shows now is Dora. Well, favorite is an understatement. This kid BEGS to watch Dora constantly. If he sees anything relating to Dora in a store, he screams her name and runs to it. I have to peel him away from whatever Dora product has it's mind controlling grip on him.
The newest Dora obsession is the Dora costume. Ask my son Elijah what he wants to be for Halloween and he will say Dora. Just today, he was begging for a Dora costume. I think any Mom would agree that they try their best to let their children be what they want for Halloween. It is freedom of expression, right? But I just cannot let myself buy a costume that would make my son look like this:
Am I wrong????? :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is too funny! Maybe he could just go with the "Explorer" part of her name.