Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

carving

We did a little pumpkin carving this weekend at my parents' house. We have been doing this every year for years, since my nephew Nathan was about 3 or 4. He is 9 now. Eli and Nathan are the best of friends. Eli hangs all over Nathan and loves him to pieces! And Nathan is a wonderful cousin, making sure he is safe and playing with him.

Carving pumpkins is a lot of fun to do and now we have more people in our family than ever, so that makes it even better! Eli watched the carving, but delighted in the pumpkin painting more! Chad was very pessimistic as to how long this painting would hold Eli's interest. But he painted 4 pumpkins! He really had a good time!

Now to the whole 3 readers that read this blog and not knowing who carved which, let me know in the comments section which one is the best. :)

3 comments:

Susan said...

I'm going to say the Pirate Ship is the best with the spider being a close second.

The Taylor Three said...

Ummm...I read your blog and LOVE it (don't think i am stalking you!)...and I would have to agree that the pirate ship is the most intricate! Although I do like the cat!

Anonymous said...

I definitely say the pirate ship was the most difficult to do. But Molly likes the cat. Did you use templates or was this freehand?