Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

amazing

Last night, Chad and I were praying with Eli. I do most of the prayer at night, but lately we have encouraged Eli to participate too. So we thank God for all of the things we were able to do in the day (he tries to list them) and then we ask God to bless our friends (he names friends here) and our family (he names family here). So last night, when we got the family part, here is how is how it went:

Me: "God bless our family, like......."
Eli: "brutter....."
Me to Chad: "Did he just say 'brother'?"
Eli: "seester too!!!"
Me: "Brother or sister is in Mommy's belly, did you know that?"
Eli: "YEAH!"

We have RARELY used the words borther and sister. We typically call the baby 'baby in mommy's belly'. So he said brother first.....is this a sign that maybe he knows more than we do? Are we going to have a baby boy come May?? Who knows. But my little boy is amazing to me and I love the time we share together in prayer. :)

1 comment:

a blog full of weldons. said...

this post totally brought tears to my eyes! how beautiful that he is already loving and praying for his future brother or sister!