Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

hooked

On Friday, our Mom's Club that I belong to made a trip to ACAC in West Chester. I was so impressed with this place and Eli had such a good time there! I told Chad if we were ever ridiculously wealthy, we would join there for sure! Ah pipe dreams! We can't even afford the YMCA! :)


They treated us like royalty! There was a gym with a moonbounce where the kids played and three staff members playing with the kids! One of the staff members was so good with our kids, that we all decided we would steal him and share him as a nanny for our kids!









Then after the gym was snack time! We were spoiled with giant cookies, chips and Philly soft pretzels, not to mention lemonade and water.




We ate by the the ridiculously big and awesome pool area (only one of four of them!) which had 1 foot deep water for the kids to play in!


The pool was Eli's favorite part of the day! The sheer joy he gets from swimming just melts my heart! His lips were turning purple even though the water was very warm. I asked him if he was cold and he said a resounding no and played some more. He wasn't going to let pruning fingers and toes or a little cold to stop him from having so much fun!


Then, on the way out, as he cried and cried because he wanted to stay longer, I realized I had a bit of a flat tire.


It wasn't completely flat, but I didn't feel comfortable driving it with Eli inside and me being pregnant in case something happened. So I called AAA and they sent someone out. But Eli fell asleep as we were waiting because he was just so tired from all of the festivities!

In the morning, we had a playdate at 9:30 so we were out from 9:00 to 4:30 with no nap for either of us! I was exhausted and Eli was too. But it was totally worth it to see how much fun and enjoyment he got out of everything!

2 comments:

a blog full of weldons. said...

wow, sounds like the ACAC is a kids (and parents) dream! i'm hungry for those giant cookies and lemonaide!!
the pic of eli sleeping on you is precious :)

The Taylor Three said...

that place looks AWESOME!