Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

eli-isms

"Mommy, I make poop sound...ppppffftttt."



Mommy: "Eli, let me get that big sticker out of your hair."
Eli: "No, I want it there."



"Daddy, you got dots on you back!" (referring to Chad's freckles)


"Beacuse whyyyyyyyy?"



Mommy: "Eli, come here please, lets get your shoes on."
Eli: "Just a minute.....just a minute...." (and he dilly dallies)



(In the bathtub with his little rear in the air)
Eli's rear: "pppffftttt"
Mommy: (laughing) "Elijah, what was that??"
Eli: "A poop sound, Mommy!"



"Can I see Jabawockeez?" (breakdancing dance crew)



(Eli pushing a cookie on my growing belly)
Eli: "Here you go Evie, here you go. You eat?"

AND MY FAVORITE:

Mommy: "Achoo!"

Eli: "Bless you, Mommy!"

Mommy: "Thank you, Honey."

Eli: You're welcome, Sweet Pea."

No comments: