Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

hands on experience


How cute is my kid? Just a shameless statement on the biased opinion I have on my child.



Last weekend, Nana and Poppy wanted to take Elijah on a trip to the Hands On House while Chad and I enjoyed some time alone. It was the first time anyone has taken Elijah somewhere without us! (insert shocked gasp here) But it went very well and the trip was meticulously documented by Nana herself.







Elijah is in complete love with buttons. He pushes any buttons anywhere. At the grocery store, we go to same lady cashier named Debbie every week because she loves Elijah. He knows her name and screams "Debbie" whenever we pull up in her line. She lets him push the buttons on the credit card keypad and showed him the red and green colors so he knows which is which now. I bet next he'll want his own credit card! Yikes!









Making a sandwich with Poppy.....ah, how Elijah loves to be in the kitchen. He loves to mix, that is his favorite thing to do. He has his own little kitchen and uses it often. I hear plastic pots and pans banging, a little voice saying 'Mommy, cook' and 'cook bacon' all coming from the living room while I am cooking in the kitchen. I hope he becomes a chef one day because I am a terrible cook and then maybe he could for me! :)











"I didn't know I was going that fast, officer, I promise! Look at this face....can't I get off with a warning because of my good looks?"














"Man, this frog has some bad breath!"



















Great time had by all! Thanks Nana and Poppy!

No comments: