Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

31

I am 31 years old today. To some, I am ancient. To others, I am still a child. Here are some good quotes I found about age. Hope you enjoy them!


An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets the more interested he is in her. -Agatha Christie

I don't feel old. I don't feel anything till noon. That's when it's time for my nap. -Bob Hope

When grace is joined with wrinkles, it is adorable. There is an unspeakable dawn in happy old age. -Victor Hugo

After thirty, a body has a mind of its own. -Bette Midler

Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. -Mark Twain

How incessant and great are the ills with which a prolonged old age is replete. -C.S. Lewis

And lastly, one of my favorites:

As we grow old…the beauty steals inward. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: