Pages

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

17

17 weeks
119 days
4 months and 1 week
However you say it, write it, type it, our baby is growing! :)
I can feel the baby moving now, though it is only little nudges that I have to concentrate on to feel as someone else usually has the majority of my attention. :)
I am out of the morning sickness phase and feeling fairly well, though still tired.
I am still craving salty, fatty foods, as indicated by my girth in this picture.
I see babies and yearn for one for myself....then I excitedly remember I am already having one! :)
Eli thinks he is going to have a sister. We shall see if that is true on the 23rd.
Eli is the light of our lives in such a strong and amazing way that it is difficult to imagine another light shining in our home....but we cannot wait for it to shine on us! :)

1 comment:

a blog full of weldons. said...

awesome! it's so fun to feel those first movements! i can't wait to meet this new little one! love you guys SO much! i'm SO happy for you!