Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

random

Eli has taken a liking to running around with no pants on and just his diaper.

I am so freaking tired and so freaking uncomfortable.....Evangeline needs to make her debut soon.

We went to tour Paoli Hospital's maternity ward yesterday and it got me so excited to give birth! I am sure in the throes of labor and contractions, that excitement will whither away.

Chad is starting his own business and working from home every day. It has been good for him and good for Eli and I to see him more. I am very proud of him for taking a chance and doing what he has always wanted to do.

I plan on scouring Marshalls, TJ Maxx and consignment shops for Easter attire for Eli. I wanted to do my own photo session with him for his Easter pictures, but this week's weather is not cooperating very well.

I am 6 pounds away from being 200 pounds and I still have 5 MORE WEEKS TO GO.....oh.....my.......goodness......

Eli's new food love this week is granola bars. He could eat them by the dozen.

My 9 year old nephew Nathan and I had a conversation about how much the tooth fairy gives for teeth. He said he gets $5 a tooth. I told him that I used to get quarters. He then proceeded to enlighten me on the fact that my childhood is considered the 'olden times'....since when did the '80's become the 'olden times'????

Jack Black was on an episode of Yo Gabba Gabba (a kids show Eli loves)....and Chad and I are excited to watch it. Can you tell we are parents? :)

I will be 32 years old on Thursday.

I am in mad, deep love with my family.

2 comments:

Susan said...

I don't mind at all that you borrowed this idea. Sometimes randomness is just the ticket.
If you are planning on using pull-ups for Eli I have some I can give you.
Paoli is awesome and you will love it.
That is awesome that Chad is starting his own business. I wish him much success and you little stress!
I was at Kohl's tonight and they still had some cute stuff that was on sale 40% off.
We watched the Jack Black Yo Gabba Gabba today and it was so funny. Even Mia was dancing around.
At least you aren't turning 35!

michelle said...

Oh my gosh....don't you love that? The olden times. I am so glad it is not just me that he says these things to (who by the way is younger than you ha ha) But then again, how many times did we say this same thing to our parents who are not that old at all. : ) One of the joys of parenting!!! Gotta love it!! -Michelle