Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

37

37 weeks today
OB appointment yesterday
tested positive for group B strep, which means myself and Evie need antibiotics during delivery
up 2 more pounds, still not 200 yet
a little protein in my urine, which they will watch
blood pressure (lower number) is a little higher than usual for me, which they will watch
2.5 centimeters dilated

The dilation I was totally shocked about. I thought I was totally closed because I was closed two days before I went into labor with Eli. I know there are people who are dilated for weeks and weeks and even went into labor late or had to be induced because of being past their due date, so I am trying not to be excited. However, I am loving the fact that some of the work of dilation is happening beforehand, PAINLESSLY, instead of during labor, PAINFULLY. We shall see what next week's appointment holds for us.

1 comment:

The Wales Family said...

Yey Denise! I love your blog and have been meaning to comment!! Good luck with the little one, I am sure you are ready to go! Cant wait to see pics of your newest addition... how exciting!

Claire