Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

elated

We had fun with chalk yesterday in the driveway. Of course drawing with chalk consists of Elijah barking out orders for what he wants me to draw (and I am a terrible artist) and he watches with a piece of chalk in each hand barely drawing anything. I don't mind though because he loves what I draw.

I have posted three pictures of our creations below, the last of which is the best one yet! Check it out!



For those of you who do not know, we are pregnant!!!!!! We are due on May 12th and cannot be more excited! Of course the dreaded morning sickness is not fun and keeps me confined to the couch much of the day, but it is a small price to pay to be able to carry our second baby!!! If you could please keep us in your prayers as this pregnancy continues, that would be wonderful. We did tell Eli the news, so when we ask him where his baby is, he says "In Mommy's belly!". Then he wants to see it and tries to lift my shirt. Too cute!

No comments: