Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2008

celebration



My sister Michelle's wedding was yesterday night. It was supposed to be an outside affair, at my parents' house, under a tent. Tropical Storm Hanna changed those plans very last minute. The last few days before the wedding consisted of Michelle and my Dad scrambling to find an indoor venue to have the wedding and reception. Friday, they found one! Friday!!!! The wedding was Saturday! I would not wish that stress on my worst enemy. So her wedding was held at the Inn at Chester Springs. They were MORE than accommodating and the coordinator, Katherine Burnes, was phenomenal! They had to call people from home to help set up! So if you are ever in need a venue for anything at all, I highly recommend the Inn at Chester Springs. :)

The wedding was wonderful! My sister looked AMAZING! Eli was the ring bearer. I have no pictures of that, unfortunately, because I was in the wedding and couldn't be snapping pictures when I am supposed to be standing and looking professional. :) But he did SO WELL! He was very efficient because he RAN down the aisle, gave me the pillow and RAN back up the aisle, saying "Daddy, lost!". So cute!

Anyway, here are some more pictures from the day. Now all of us kids are all married and I think my parents are experiencing a sigh of relief! :)

CONGRATULATIONS MICHELLE AND MATT!















No comments: