Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2008

kids = fun!

Everyone who has children likes to take them to fun places that don't break their budget, right? I have compiled a list of a few places I like to take Elijah. It is on the right hand side of this blog. Through this list I would like to do a little information sharing. I am asking you, and anyone else who reads this blog, where YOU take YOUR kids to have a fun time at a reasonable cost. If you can post it in comments section of this post or email me: dsp78@hotmail.com, I can then add them to my list. The goal of this is to inform other Moms of places they and their kids may not have known about and then we all win! I know I love to find new places to go with Elijah that will stimulate his mind as well as exercise his body.....and so he sleeps well for his mommy and daddy! wink, wink! So please let me know and I will keep adding to the list. Thanks so much!

1 comment:

Susan said...

Some of the places that I can think of off the top of my head are:
Library classes (free)
Barnes and Noble story hour (Tues/Thurs in Exton-free)
Chester County Art Assoc FREE art classes at Exton mall http://www.extonsquare.com/calendar?month=4&day=1&year=2008