Pages

Monday, September 28, 2009

loves

my loves right now.....

quaker oatmeal, weight control maple and brown sugar....and adding more brown sugar.....about double the amount of actual oatmeal

the way eli says the word together: too-gev-uh

how evie smiles at anything and everything, but especially at her daddy

waiting for cars to pass before dancing in the car....and probably looking like a bee flew in the window, but i don't care

watching movies on the elliptical....time flies....but not so much the movie 7 pounds....too sad....nothing worse than being a sweaty, exhausted mess AND crying while gasping for breath

listening to my husband make me laugh and watching him watch me crying in hysterics, with a sense of pride on his face

craigslist.....enough said

my new bible study on the book of James.....nothing rocks you back into step like "My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires. Therefore, get rid of all moral filth and the evil that is so prevalent and humbly accept the word planted in you, which can save you."

back massages....HEAVEN ON EARTH!

how when wronged by someone, when they apologize, eli says: "its ok, i still love you."

the 2 and a half hours that we lost power today and played as a family, the 4 of us with no distractions like the computer, work, time itself......

turkey hill low fat chocolate chip cookie dough frozen yogurt...say that three times fast

this time of year + flannel sheets.....ahhhhhh

practicing: http://semblanceyours.blogspot.com/

my family....i love them....more than i should....more than my own life....but first and foremost God....He is the one that gave them to me.

No comments: