Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

4


Well, our little Evie Girl had her 4 month appointment last week. Here are her stats:
Weight: 15 pounds 2 ounces (85%)
Height: 24.75 inches (70%)

Her height was a little less than we expected as it dropped about 25 percent, but the doctor said that she will probably catch up next visit. But her weight is great and healthy. She seems to be pooping a little more frequently which is nice and helps me not to worry. She has some cradle cap which I will start to use baby oil during her bath to help calm. Right now, she is waking up about 2 times a night to nurse, but then after that she goes back to sleep fairly quickly.....and luckily I do too.
Just for fun, here are Eli's stats at 4 months:
Weight: 13 pounds 12 ounces (27%)
Height: 26 inches (81%)

As you can see, he was tall and thin and she is short and fat! Just kidding, of course.


My children are everything to me and they are both wrapped around my heart. And to see Eli just hug and kiss and want to hold Evie all of the time just completely melts my heart. He doesn't want to go downstairs in the morning without her, even getting upset and crying. If I am out with just Evie, the first thing Eli says to me when I get home is not 'Hi Mommy', but 'Where is Evie!?!!'. Of course I am loving it as much as possible now because as soon as she is mobile and can play with his toys, this love of his may change a bit and look more like the below picture.


Chad and I are also Eli's true loves. I cannot even count how many times he asks for hugs and kisses throughout the day, besides the times when I am just kissing his little handsome face all over. Before he falls asleep in the car, he wants me to hold his hand. What a sweetheart.
I am so freaking blessed, it is ridiculous and so undeserved.

No comments: