Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

eviction

Tomorrow, we are evicting Evangeline from my womb and into our loving arms. Please pray for us. :)

Tonight, I just cried and cried and cried....I couldn't even stop though I was trying to. As I bathed Eli, he said to me, "Don't cry Mommy, I am here." and he stroked my nose (his way of comforting me). I don't know why my emotions came crashing down on me. Was it fear about tomorrow going smoothly? Was it the fact that this was Eli and my last night together as just the two of us?

I think knowing when Evie will come into our world is worse than not knowing. But, I am trying to focus on the light at the end of the tunnel and that is her. How big will she be? What color hair will she have? What kind of little personality will she show to us? I am very excited to be with my little girl.

1 comment:

a blog full of weldons. said...

i love you sweetie! you have such a huge heart and capacity to love. i admire you so much! i'll be lifting you up all day tomorrow and in the days to come. you are not alone! you have a huge circle of friends and family surrounding you! (as well as a lot of girly gifts on the way :) feel free to call me anytime. i'll be bringing dinner as soon as you are ready, and i am glad to help out in any way i can. if nothing else, i'm always here if you just need someone to talk to. you are so very loved!!!