Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

today

Today, Eli picked Mommy and Daddy out in our wedding picture taken on the grass of a golf green. He then said "Where is me?". I told him that he was not there. He immediately put his head down and with the saddest face ever said "I want to be with you, I want to be on the grass, Mommy."

Today, I was driving home from Moonbounce with Eli in the car and he actually wanted me to sing to the songs of Choo Choo Soul....he NEVER wants me to sing....and he may regret asking me to now.

Today, I was squinting so hard at the sun, my face looked a sea of wrinkles...I need some good moisturizer.

Today Eli and I went grocery shopping and we saw our favorite check out lady who gave Eli a pretend receipt because she likes Eli so much.

Today Eli fell asleep in the car.

Today, I did our bills and balanced our checkbook, a depressing task indeed. Anybody have any extra money they can spare?

Today, Eli told me he wanted to buy me lilies....I told him they were my favorite flower a few days ago and he remembered.

Today, I am feeling good for the first time in 5 days.

Today, I feel blessed.

No comments: