Pages

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

expanding


I have been cooking my little baby bean for 27 weeks now.


I am gaining weight at an increasingly scary and rapid pace....someone needs to tell me to put down the salty food!


The heartburn has begun, though not too bad yet.


Picking up Eli is getting harder and harder, though having a bean pole for a kid is nice in that regard.


Braxton Hicks contractions are happening more now than when I was pregnant with Eli, or maybe now I know what they are BECAUSE of having Eli.


I am trying to take in every moment of time that I have with Eli by ourselves during the day, knowing that will change forever when Evangeline makes her appearance.


A librarian told me yesterday that I make a very beautiful pregnant woman...but then proceeded to make sounds that scared a little girl checking out a book, so I take that compliment with a grain of salt. :)


Life is good and I am looking forward to having our little girl, but also trying to stay in the present and soak up the last days of being a family of 3.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is that even your belly button in that picture!! It is SOO cute! You DO make an absolutely adorable pregnant woman! I can't wait to meet Evangeline! :-)