Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

obama

In the morning, I make Eli and I breakfast and we eat it in the family room together. I usually turn on the Today show for me to catch up with what is going on in the world. Elijah pays no mind to the television and does his normal routine of playing and coming to the coffee table for a cheerio or two and then playing some more. So on Friday morning, as I was enjoying my oatmeal and watching election coverage, Barack Obama comes on the screen and is talking. They don't even say his name, but I hear my 1 and a half year old son say 'Obama, Obama' and he is pointing to the television. I thought it was a fluke and laughed at his pride for saying the name. Then in the car later that day, there was a commercial on the radio and Obama is talking. Wouldn't you know Eli says 'Obama, Obama'......how does he know Barack Obama's VOICE??? What am I going to do with this kid.....let him vote? :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I tell Bryan this, he is going to come steal Eli from you guys. He is a big Obama supporter and will love this story.

John Stolnis said...

Wow, that is weird. What does Eli have to say Obama's energy policy?