Pages

Monday, May 5, 2008

away

Chad is away on business for a few days and it is the first time he has been away for more than a day since Elijah was born. I know some women's husbands travel for work routinely and I have much respect for those women holding down the fort for so long, so often. However, I am not used to Chad not being here, not talking on the phone or on im to me, not making me laugh multiple times a day, not playing with Elijah and doing beats with him (post on that later in the week). And, yes people, I slept with the lights on in our bedroom last night. So basically, this week will be sad for both Elijah and myself. Welcome to my pity party. Chips and dip on the table, soda in the fridge. Make yourself comfortable. :(

1 comment:

a blog full of weldons. said...

i would sleep with the lights on too! what a bummer that chad is away...i hope that the time passes fast for you and eli!