Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

wild and crazy summer

Our summer....I basically blogged about nothing because we were so busy and...well....I was so tired.  :(  But I do have photographic evidence that we did a lot of fun stuff.  See below for the shenanigans.  :) 


This is from our dear friend Foster's AWESOME birthday party!  Sports were involved and that is always an automatic winner as far as Eli is concerned.  Foster's grandmother taught a mini tennis clinic and the kids were all about it.


Best buds.


Look at that concentration!


Even Evie got in on the party when painting was involved.

For a week, Eli did a sports camp.  Every day they would do different sports and again, Eli was in his GLORY!  On either end of this line were sibling camp crashers Addelyn and Evie.  They just wanted to be a part of the fun.

Eli got his certificate and an award for being Best Listener...which I was highly suspect of since oddly enough he never gets that award at home.  :)

Eli also was able to attend his first Philadelphia Union soccer game with Daddy. 


According to Chad, he loved it, but he did get bored after the popcorn ran out....takes after Mommy in that regard. No food, no fun. :)

We also got out to the Elmwood Park Zoo with friends.  I like this zoo because it isn't in Philly and I don't have to brave the highly trafficked roads like 76/476/95/0358-358...I have no idea how to even to get to Philly and that is fine with me.

See?  They do love each other at times....even when those times are coached and posed by yours truly.

We went to the United Sports Training Center for the 4th of July.  They had a golf clinic, moonbounces, games, etc. 

We watched the fireworks from the back of our car and had perfect seats.  See if you can spot Eli in this photo and also notice how they are in their PJ's already.  I am THAT mom.  :)

Be amazed.

We also did a ton of swimming at swim lessons and in my parents' pool.  Evie just launches off the side with no dear whatsoever.  It is remarkable.

Water fight...Chad is so in trouble and had NO idea what is going to hit him.



I went to my first ever baseball game!  My in laws (thanks!!!!) graciously paid for and sent Chad and I with Chad's sister to a game and it was fun, though it was insanely hot.  The Phillies destroyed whatever team they played!

Brother and sister.

Then it was BEACH TIME!  We had a great week at Sea Isle City, again thanks to my Mom and Dad!

Nathan and Eli did the tilt a whirl......

...and all Eli wanted to do was hurl.

This happened organically!  I didn't even make them hold hands!  :)

Family fun at a park in Sea Isle!

The boys/men like to play on the diving board....this is the 'side leg lift' pose.

This is the
'stink bug on it's back' pose

This is the 'belly button' pose.

I got a coupon through Living Social for the Franklin Institute so we ventured there.  They were playing a Storm Chasers movie on the Imax so we HAD to see that! 

Evie liked the watch the perpetual golf balls going through tunnels and ramps.

One of Eli's favorite Union players, Danny Mwanga, stopped by and posed for a photo...he likes to stay in soccer player character in dress and in pose.  :)

And watch out for the Eagles player there that likes to douse 2 year olds with gatorade. 

Lots of bubble blowing at Longwood Gardens and lots of Evie popping every one.

Visiting with Nanny...Eli my cuddler was loving her.

Lots of baby feeding....

And I will leave you with a magic act performed by Chad the Great!  The leaf is suspended in mid air...or is it?!?!?  :)

No comments: