Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

summer videos...just the cute or funny ones

Here are a few videos that I thought were either cute or funny.  This first one is from Longwood Gardens.  We were waiting for the fountain show and the kids were just playing around when they got a bit of a scare.  :)




This video melts my heart!!!  Eli went to Vacation Bible School at our church for the first time and I have never seen him more excited about something ever.  They sang the same songs all week and also gave out a CD of the songs.  Saying that this CD is on heavy rotation in our car even still is an understatement.  But Eli lip syncing and doing the motions is priceless.  My favorite part is when he does 'store your treasures in heaven...' and he puts his little hands in his heart!!!  Are you kidding me!?!  Makes me cry every time.



So since the songs are forever playing in our car, Evie watches Eli do the movements and she has learned some of them too!!  She loves the songs just as much as Eli and here she is doing her movements to the song too!  I especially love her trying to lip sync as well.  She is treasure for me!



This last one is of Chad suprising Eli with the fact that he was bringing him to his first Philadelphia Unioin soccer game.  We didn't tell him until right before they had to leave and needless to say, he was happy!

1 comment:

LWells said...

LOVE THOSE VIDEOS!! Of course, those VBS ones remind me EXACTLY of Eva, and we, too, are still listening to the first 3 songs every.single.time.we.are.in.the.car.