Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

girls just wanna have fun

Hot moms.  :)  Between us, we have 12 children and one on the way.  Crazy!!!!  This was the first weekend away from my kids ever and I had my reservations.  Would my kids survive with just my husband taking care of them?  Of course they did and everyone did awesome, which was a relief to me because...well....no offense to the Chad, but I worry.

Though I missed my kids terribly and came back Satrday night with heart that missed them even more, I had a fabulous time!  Just sitting, chatting, getting deep in each other's lives, relaxing, sleeping through the night!  It was a great time and I love these women.

We were at the beach and it was a cool day, but sunny and nice!  We took advantage of little travel camera's timer and had a blast taking all kinds of crazy photos, like the one below.

Me and Molly are the bookends and we took our jumping seriously. 

We took our skills so seriously, we even had to jump together, just us.  You know girls....they just wanna have fun.  :)

1 comment:

a blog full of weldons. said...

those jumping pics are so awesome!!! you rock!