Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

early

I was elated to see snow on the ground this morning! I love when it snows! I was as surprised and excited as a schoolgirl on a snow day! So I bundled Eli up in his snow suit, which was a tad too small, and we went out into the white wilderness of our tiny backyard.
I brought our sled out, but Eli did not want to sit on it. He did not know what the make of the snow. He wanted to be held while we were outside most of the time.

I did manage to get this shot of us in the beginning, before he had a meltdown and wanted to go inside. We lasted about 5 minutes. Eli is very sensory sensitive. All tags need to be removed from his clothes. If he feels a certain food and it is soft or wet, he refuses to eat it. When he was younger, he would not step in grass in bare feet. I am hoping the more it snows, the more he will get used to it and let loose! We shall see.


Even though he didn't like the snow, he sure is cute isn't he?! :)

No comments: