Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Photography: The Ratcliffe Family

I met this woman almost 3 years ago.  We dropped our firstborn boys off in their preschool for the first time and we wept and stayed outside the classroom for while...  We also would come early to pick up our sons and peep through the crack in the door to see how they were doing....can you imagine walking into the building and seeing two moms, side by side, peering into the crack of a door while holding our squirming daughters?  Felt a little a crazy, but we didn't care.  Fast forward to now and Jen and I still talk and laugh about those days.  Now our boys run into class, sometimes together and love each other and their friends.  Jen is an amazing mother and wife (and decorator!), but she is one of the most modest and humble people I have ever known.  And if you know me, I love to laugh and boy, does she make me laugh!  Jen, you are truly a friend that I can see growing old with, laughing together and supporting one another.  I hope you enjoy these photos!  P.S.  Your family ROCKS!  Love each and every one of them!

So it started with these two crazy kids....



...plus this superhero loving boy...



...plus this rough and tumble girl...



...plus this constantly happy cutie...



...and you get this amazing family.







 

1 comment:

Lea said...

Small world! Sammy is in Cameron's class too! Beautiful family and pictures!