Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Photography: The Lefever Family

This woman is simply amazing.  Aimee is one of those people that pull me out of my shy shell, encourages me to do things I ordinarily would hem and haw about, can talk anyone into giving her the deal of a lifetime on any major appliance and simply put..she is beautiful.  She is also a great photographer (click here to see her work or book a session!) and so I was very nervous photographing a fellow photographer.  But of course she was so patient and her two daughters held up well under the humid and buggy conditions.  And her husband....so doting, so attentive to her.  And now she is expecting her third baby girl and I cannot be more excited for her.  So here is your little preview, Aimee...you are so blessed and I am blessed to know and love you. 











1 comment:

Aimee said...

Denise, You are amazing! I don't know what made me tear up more, the pictures you took of me with my growing family or your beautiful wording in your post. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend.