Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

happenings

Sometimes I think that since now I am in the photography business, that there is this pressure for me to only post photos that are my best and ones taken with my new, honking big camera. Well, I have a confession to make. I own a smaller, thin, extremely portable camera that I keep in my purse for those times when my huge camera will just be a hindrance. Plus, if I lug my nice one around everywhere we go, it could get damaged which I couldn't bear. If I didn't have my small and thin one and only used my nice one, all of my photos would be of the kids in green pastures or a million zillion close up shots (I am partial to those!). You'd think that is all we do.

Well, below I posted a plethora of photos from now all the way back to March to show the things we have been doing. And these were taken with my smaller thin camera. Hi, my name is Denise and I am not afraid to admit I have another camera.

STRAWBERRY FEST

We found/almost ran over a turtle in our development.


As you can see, Eli's hit went up to the waist of the clown....

Evie basically wanted to do everything Eli did, so here she is wanting to take a swing at it.

The wind was whipping and it drizzled on us, but Eli had fun and that is all that mattered.



Every few days, I will look back in the rear view mirror and see this...they love each other.


SPRINGTON MANOR




BELL TAVERN PARK

MOM AND DAD PHIPPS' POOL

The kid loves to eat cheese curls.

The kids loves to eat.....anything..now if we could only get her to stop eating grass.
ACAC


EASTER EGG HUNT @ EAST FALLOWFIELD PARK


ADVENTURE AQUARIUM




Eli trying to look scared because he was in the mouth of a shark! He has his Daddy's sense of humor.

No comments: