Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

pov

Children are so imaginative. Eli's imagination makes me laugh and marvel on a daily basis. It is amazing to me that imagination is hard wired into anyone. I am not very imaginative. Chad is uber imaginative. He takes nothing and makes something extraordinary with it. I think that is where Eli gets it.
Not that this is hugely imaginative, but I thought it was cute. We have this DVD box set of Christmas DVD's that we have taken out recently since Christmas is right around the corner.

Eli likes to look at the DVD's we have and this box set is no exception. He opened it and looked at the DVD's inside.

Immediately, he puts the DVD's down and proceeds to 'scratch' like a DJ.

He knows what a DJ does because his Daddy used to be heavy into that and he has seen it done on television. I have seen that box set before and never had made that connection. But of course Eli did.

Crazy kid.

No comments: