Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

life


-Evangeline is doing very well with nursing and though she latches off a bit a few times during feedings, she seems to be a very efficient nurser as far as extracting my milk. Her little cheeks go to town and it is so cute!

-Since we brought Evie home, Eli has been waking up again at night about 2 times a night. For the last week, he has been sleeping through the night, but waking up at 5:30 as opposed to his normal wake up time, 7:00. Needless to say, the tiredness is overwhelming.

-Eli likes to climb into Evie's floor mat and cuddle with her, as well as play with the dangling toys. He also won't go downstairs in the morning until I get her. He wants to see her, touch her and touches her nose constantly. It is heartwarming to see that he loves her so much or at least that the novelty hasn't worn off yet. :)

-Chad is really working hard getting his company off the ground. He has a website (http://www.deboltinteractive.com/) and some friends have agreed to do some sales for him. If you or someone you know would like your website to be on the first page of a Google search, please contact him.

-I am tired....a lot. It comes with the job of Mommy and I wouldn't trade it in for the world. My appetite is insatiable and my weight has stopped going down. I haven't been this heavy since the freshman 35 I gained in 1997. Yikes. But I am working to get it down, I just need to be cleared for exercise.


-I feel blessed every day....not all day, mind you, but there are real, tangible times when I look at my children and have an overwhelming feeling of blessing. God is good....very good to an undeserving me.

No comments: